Monday, January 30, 2012

CRT VS LCD Lag Time

I saw a few videos on YouTube that show a LCD monitor or TV lagging behind an old CRT monitor. I didn't seem to find any obvious lag on my LCDs so I decided to compare them myself. The LCD is made by Westinghouse and the CRT is made by Gateway. In my house I have four CRT-TVs. One from Gateway, one from Toshiba, one from Sharp and one that I don't know. (two are just sitting in a closet and one of them is a black and white 70's TV which I have videos on) and I have three LCD-TVs. One from Emerson, one from Sanyo and one from Sony. I also have a 50" plasma from Insignia. I have three LCD monitors (one not used), and one CRT monitor. Which do you prefer and which do you own? Leave a comment or video response! www.windowsandmacintosh.co.cc

Friends Link : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment